New Year 2023 on the territory of the Russian Federation
Holidays in Russia can be different. Among the clients of And Now Pleasure, the most popular places for a New Year's vacation are cities and resorts with a well-developed infrastructure. We will tell you more about them., but let us also recall popular locations for «wild» and extreme recreation. Those wishing to unite with nature are recommended to visit Karelia, Lake Baikal, the city of Murmansk and the Kola Peninsula, Elbrus region, Sheregesh and Altai.
- Average temperature in January – from -2°C to +4°C.
- Where to stay – Hotel Crystal House Suite Hotel & SPA; Holiday Inn Kaliningrad Hotel; Radisson Blu Hotel, Schloss Hotel Yantarny; Hotel Marton Palace.
- Where to have dinner – Restaurant Steindamm 99; cafe-restaurant Copper; Pub Sir Francis Drake; Parmesan restaurant.
- Where to go – On the eve of the holidays in Kaliningrad there are many master classes, children's performances, exhibitions are held, trade fairs, quests, rollers are working. The main Christmas tree of the city is installed on Victory Square, and in the stadium «Kaliningrad» the new residence of Santa Claus is working. The cultural program can include «Christmas exhibition» at the Artist's House, exhibition «The Nutcracker and Other New Year's Stories» at the Kaliningrad Museum of Fine Arts, for children – baby opera «Snail and whale» at the World Ocean Museum. It will be interesting on the island of Kant: creative workshops, carousels, laser show and, certainly, sweets, snacks and other Christmas meals. Among the year-round attractions and locations, we recommend visiting the Cathedral, Amber Museum, Museum of the World Ocean, Church of the Holy Family, Fish Village and Lake Superior.
Sochi, Krasnaya Polyana
- Average temperature in January – -2°C.
- Where to stay – HILLS POLYANA Hotel & SPA; Grand Hotel Polyana, Sochi Marriott Krasnaya Polyana, Movenpick Hotel.
- Where to have dinner – Restaurant Sauternes; Dich restaurant; red fox restaurant; Red fox; Honey kitchen&bar.
- Where to go – In Krasnaya Polyana, during the New Year holidays, a glade provides a daily show program for all ages: festive receptions, interactive and animation, advice, DJ performances and cover bands. Adults have the opportunity to visit a detective cabaret show «Who Framed Roger Rabbit», spectacular performance of the best show-ballets of Russia «Show Time: between fantasy and reality». Will not do without New Year's banquets and concerts. They will perform at Krasnaya Polyana: Band`Eros group, Leprechauns, Leonid Agutin, Heraclius. A 4 musical will take place in January «Passion for Mercury. Remastered».
- Average temperature in January – -5°C
- Where to stay – Gamma Boutique Hotel; hotel Hermitage; Hotel Helvetia; Wawelberg Hotel; Boutique Hotel Albora.
- Where to have dinner – Restaurant complex Metropol; Stackenschneider; Restaurant of Russian cuisine Palkin; Stroganoff Steak House; a restaurant, cigar club Prof.Freud Club; Eclipse Classic; Great.
- Where to go – Guests of St. Petersburg are waiting for a lot of concerts, master classes, banquets, circus performances, everyone will find something to their liking. The ballet The Nutcracker remains a classic piece for complete immersion in the New Year's fairy tale.. This year it will be shown by many theaters and venues., among them: Theater of Russian Ballet. Anna Pavlova, Mikhailovsky Theater, troupe of the St. Petersburg Ballet and, of course, Ballet Theater. Leonid Yakobson at the Mariinsky Theater. In the top of requests for New Year's performances - an ice show «sleeping Beauty. Legend of two kingdoms», children's circus tree «If only I were a queen», Olympic Orchestra concert «Universe of neoclassicism», interactive international show «Master and Margarita» in LDM.
- Temperature in January – -15 – -8°C.
- Where to stay – Hotel Mirage; Luciano Hotel and Spa; Apart-hotel on Pushkina; Kazan Palace by Tasigo; Raymond Hotel.
- Where to have dinner - Malabar; Duck in the Pot; Rubai.
- Where to go - Folk festivities with round dances, pop performances, interactive show, disco and fireworks will be held in the Millennium Park. A festive program is also planned at the skating rink «black lake», and on the Kremlin embankment there is a fabulous city. Show programs are held in the Kazan Kremlin, performances, master classes, the fair works. A lot of children's New Year's performances: in theaters, museums, circus, concert halls and cultural centers. Many clubs are waiting for adults, everything, restaurants and country complexes.
- Temperature in January – from -20.1°C to +2.9°C.
- Where to stay - Lotte Hotel Moscow; Swissotel Red Hills; Four Seasons Hotel; The Carlton Moscow 5.
- Where to have dinner – Assunta Mother; Big Tavern; Sparkle; O2 Lounge by Genesis; The Turand; Beluga; floating restaurant River Palace.
- Where to go – Moscow during the New Year holidays is one big festive venue. The whole city glows and shimmers, and the main New Year tree of the country is traditionally set near the Kremlin on Red Square. For a walk during the holidays, we also recommend visiting Poklonnaya Hill, VDNH, Tverskaya street, Gorky parks, Sokolniki and Zaryadye. The amount of entertainment in Moscow is so great, that it would not be very objective to single out some events from them. parties, concert, dinner parties, performances - you can choose a program for anyone. Employees «And Nau Plejea» ready to make an action plan with time planning, booking tickets on an individual request.
Where to spend New Year holidays abroad
Of all the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is most often chosen for the January holidays. Here is the highest level of service., many nightclubs and not so strict prohibition, like in other emirates. Dubai New Year's fireworks of several hundred fireworks - always one of the most luxurious fireworks in the world.
Beach season in Dubai in autumn and spring, but there are many tourists on New Year's Eve. The average air temperature in January is +22°C, but there is often wind, so it's pretty cool to swim. But great for walking.: in the emirate chic architecture. Dubai also offers premium shopping and unforgettable parties.
New Year in the Maldives - relaxation, almost opposite to Dubai, for those, who wants peace and tranquility. January is the beach season: water and air are warm – on average +28°C, no wind. You can sunbathe, bathe, go diving and snorkeling. There is still a New Year's program with a show in almost every hotel, but if you want complete privacy, you can rent a villa with a pool and a view of the azure ocean.
European New Year is celebrated in Thailand with 31 December to 3 January. Holidays focused on tourists, therefore, everything is traditionally decorated Christmas trees, garlands on the streets, salute, parties, performances and gifts. Plus the bright sun, beaches and warm sea. The average air temperature in Thailand during the New Year holidays is +29°C.
For the New Year holidays, it is best to go to Bangkok or Pattaya. You can also visit Phuket, but you should be prepared for evening and night showers. There are currently no direct flights to Thailand, but you can get through a third country. AndNowPleasure will select and book convenient flights for you with the fastest and most comfortable transfer.
January is off season in Turkey, no more swimming in the sea - the average air temperature is about + 14 ° C. This is the coolest temperature among the countries on our list.. Nevertheless, Türkiye is a very popular destination for the New Year holidays.. To feel the New Year's spirit and surroundings, it is worth visiting Istanbul, the most European city in the country. Antalya is also popular among Russian tourists., Alanya, A gift, Side and Kemer. The choice of holiday apartments must be approached responsibly: not every hotel provides a New Year's show program and a gala dinner.
Cubans celebrate New Year's Eve on the night of 31 December with processions, dancing, masquerades and carnivals. The heart of the festivities - Havana.
New Year's Eve smoothly turns into the main national holiday - 1 January in Cuba Revolution Day. Therefore, the island looks bizarre, here and there in New Year's paraphernalia there are portraits of Che Guevara and Fidel Castro. It's worth going here for a perky mood, and sunbathing: air temperature in Cuba in January is about + 27 ° С, water - about + 25 ° С.
And Now Pleasure happy to organize a turnkey holiday in Russia, and abroad. We take flight, accommodation, scheduling events, walks and dinners. We provide a personal assistant upon request..