Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis - a former British colony, which became free only in 1983. These are unique territories with spectacular carnivals., historical monuments, as well as a working investment program.
What is interesting about the citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis for Russians?
Saint Kitts and Nevis does not accept applications from citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus under the program «Citizenship by Investment» With 8 March 2022 of the year. The only state in the Caribbean, continuing to issue passports for investments to Russians - Grenada, but she also terminates her program with 31 March 2023 of the year. The And Now Pleasure team keeps up-to-date information and keeps its clients up to date with the latest developments.
Applicants for citizenship invest savings in promising projects, and for that they get:
- freedom of movement. With a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, more are open to the holder 150 countries. With it, Russians can freely stay in England for up to six months.
- Economic benefits. Tax benefits for residents, no taxes on income, inheritance, dividends.
- opportunity to live, work, study in any of the countries of the Caribbean Community.
- The right to live and work in the United States for 10 years on B1/B2 visa.
- British Universities Scholarships. Citizenship of the Caribbean state of Saint Kitts and Nevis provides benefits for applicants.
- Warm climate all year round. The islands are in the tropics, so it's always warm and sunny here. Here the water is crystal clear, dense forests, white sandy beaches, bays, where you can swim among colorful fish and coral reefs.
- Variety of cultural events. Carnivals take place on the islands, festivals, concert: there is always something interesting for tourists and locals.
- Friendly atmosphere. The locals are friendly to visitors.
- Affordable housing cost, services.
- Living in one of the safest countries in the world.
Saint Kitts and Nevis is an attractive place, where you can enjoy nature and cozy atmosphere. Or use the possibilities of a resident, never visited the Caribbean.
How Russians can get Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment?
This investment program is almost 40 years, it was initiated, to stimulate the development of the country through foreign investment. She is chosen for the speed of registration, as well as various preferences for participants.
There are two options for applicants:
- Invest in real estate. The applicant invests from $200 000 to 400 000 in a share or redeems a house in the property. Across 7 years money can be returned. All this time the owner can rent out his objects, earning up 5% per annum.
In excess of the specified amount, the candidate pays $33 000: state duty, collection, verification of personal data, including the legality of the origin of funds.
Together with the main applicant, his wife can apply for a passport of the state of St. Kitts and Nevis, children, parents. The deposit amount does not change, only expenses per applicant grow: $10 000 for a child, from $19 000 for an adult.
- Make a contribution to the state fund from $150 000. It's a non-refundable investment, it is impossible to return them as in the case of real estate. In this case, the payment of state duty is not required..
To 1 July 2023 contribution to the state fund for passport of the island nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis - Total $125 000. Moreover, application verification is expedited, 2 months. Until July, entrepreneurs can apply for a second passport for each family member for 60 days and with savings in $25 000.
Documentation in both cases takes place remotely: the applicant can officially become a citizen of the Federation, but never cross the caribbean border. Moreover, acquired citizenship is inherited, that is, the investor draws up documents for himself, dependent children, future grandchildren - automatically. Another advantage of the program: You do not need to know the national language to participate, culture, it is enough to meet the financial conditions, to through 120-180 days to enjoy all the privileges of a resident.
Golden Citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis
Applicants must meet the following conditions to participate in the program:
- Invest $125 000 to the state fund until the middle 2023, a c 1 July - from $150 000. Spheres, to which you can make a donation: education, healthcare, tourism, energy.
- Have open sources of income, provide financial information. Candidate's net income must be $100 000 in year.
- Provide all information about the applicant: statement, passport data, package of references and extracts.
- Prove no problems with the law.
- Pass paper authentication.
Across 90-180 days, the depositor will receive the citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis and all the rights of a bipatride.
St. Kitts citizenship by investment is a relatively easy way to get a second passport. This is a promising option for entrepreneurs, who want to have access to a preferential tax system, banks in America and Europe, high standard of living in the Caribbean.
Before participating, it is better to seek advice from End Now Pleasure, to have complete information about the process, requirements and possible risks.
Is it possible to retain Russian citizenship when applying for a second passport?
Investors from the Russian Federation can have two passports.
Is it possible to buy real estate by proxy??
Yes, all stages of participation in the investment program can be issued by proxy. The presence of the principal at the transaction is not necessary.
How to get a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport fast?
Pay extra: $25 000 for the investor, $20 000 for a dependent.
Is it possible to buy citizenship of Saint Kitts and Nevis?
Can be invested from $125 000, collect a set of documents and pass verification.